First off, let me say that I LOVE my iPhone! My life would be frenetic, oppressively computer tied, and downright managed out on paper without it…so I HEART you for inventing such a stellar product!
According to your latest commercial, you have over 75,000 apps for your iPhone. However, after looking, you don’t have apps of the following, which I would humbly suggest to you and your programmers to think about providing. Ready? Here goes!
1. App for law school cases – plug in the case and blam! Get the brief. Bare bones, salient points, and cut the rest of the mess out. Ditto on test question practice (and I realize that the Law in Flash app exists, but dang, it is expensive!)
2. App for groceries, pharmacy, and any other stuff that I have to go to a store and get at the touch of a button. Target app? Walgreens app? RETAIL app! So, after the touch of a button, my stuff is at home waiting for me at the front door. Never have to shop again? Now THERE’S an app!!!
3. The ‘grade papers’ app – run the papers through this app and get all grammar and spelling checked out prior to grading for content. If the app can’t read the paper, it automatically sends a message to the student that the paper needs another review.
4. The super cool neato ideas generating app – throw 5 random things or problems you’re trying to solve at work and presto! At least 25 different solutions to that problem, along with suggestions on where to start for each solution.
5. The suggestion app – anytime, anywhere, someone has a suggestion on how to improve ANYTHING, they can press a button, type in their suggestion, and this app would fire it off to the appropriate parties. Just think about all the vast improvement we could manage with this one!
Again, Apple, we heart you…but if you can develop these 5 apps…you’ll be a ROCK STAR company!!!