Two data points led me to this lunchtime post: 1. thinking about moving ahead post law school wheel and planning for PLL: post-law school life by trading emails with a professional organization yesterday and getting my white paper idea accepted to be published in it, which I’ll start writing August 15th, and 2. connecting with Tai Goodwin today, where she asked me a great question: to whom do I wish to connect?
I thought it was a good question – and since I’m a big believer in things coming to you if you put them out there thanks to the Universe, I’m going to list below the people/tribes and ideas I’m looking to bring more of into my world PLL:
1. Law students – those entering, those in, and those just out (like me). Yes–I’m building this tribe. I’d like to chat with you. What was good about your experience? What was bad? What–was ugly?
2. Those who have in the past, present or near future running Women’s Centers – in particular Women’s Entrepreneurship Centers.
3. Independent book store owners – need to explore a business idea here further….
4. Women who have held political offices.
5. Producers of women’s business media – magazines, radio, TV, live events, etc.
It would be swell, Dear Universe, if you could kindly bring these tribes my way on or after August 15th – so I may try and have a merry PLL and live happily ever after!
Now – BACK TO WORK!!!!