Super cool stuff as I float through the internet and blogosphere:
1. Scent: the final frontier. Scented EVERYTHING – commercials, playgrounds, nostalgia, USB storage devices – you name it, it’s probably scented…somewhere.
2. Mobile gourmet…and thanks, Twitter for the locale! And listen up chefs – it’s cheaper to start up a truck than it is a restaurant…!
3. There’s an app for that. Maybe. If not now, soon.
4. Bling. On everything. Probably because we need shiny sparkly and fun anywhere we can get it these days.
5. Giving back. Whether you’re starting a charter school like Tony Bennett or Andre Agassi, donating blood, or just helping out how you can in a way meaningful for you, congrats!
6. And did you really think I wouldn’t put in something about the Twinomenon? Try this parody by the Harvard Lampoon, Nightlight.